Everyone wants to give WOW! feeling to their bathrooms, because that is the smallest space in the house, which must be look spacious and attractive.
Let it be Economical or Luxury bathroom, the cost of concealed plumbing is almost same. The cost varies for the finished items like Tiles, Italian Marble, Showers, Taps, WC & Wash Basin.
Bathroom renovation cost depends on your requirements like, tiles replacement, waterproofing, fittings replacement, extension etc.
Let’s assume that your bathroom size is 7’x 4’x 7′ feet (Standard Size):-
Complete Bathroom Renovation Includes:-
1. Breaking Existing Wall & Floor Tiles – 160 Sq. ft.
2. Removing Existing Plumbing Pipes & Fittings
2. Waterproofing – Sunanda / Dr. Fixit
3. New Plaster – 160 Sq. ft.
4. New Concealed Plumbing Installation – Prince / Astral Pipes
5. Wall & Floor Tiles Installation – 160 Sq. ft.
6. Bath Fittings Installation – Jaquar Brand (Florentine / Continental series)
7. Louvered Window – Standard Size
8. Bathroom Door – Standard Size
9. Light Point – Polycab Wire / Roma Switch
10. Door & Window Granite Framing
Total Cost – Rs.1,32,000/-* (Rupees One Lakh Thirty Two Thousand)
(Bathroom Fittings – WC, Wash Basin, Flush Tank, Toilet Jet Spray, Shower Head, Diverter, Taps)
Get FREE Bathroom Quote >>
Note:- Above costs includes all material & labour charges. Location and work conditions will affect the rate. (Applicable in Mumbai only)
Get different cities costs for Bathroom Plumbing / Bathroom Waterproofing / Bathroom Sanitary Fittings.