Recently we have designed 1BHK (460 sq.ft) apartment in Vikhroli East, Mumbai Suburban District.
It was a Mhada (Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority) colony building.
Our customer Mr. Shaikh was in Dubai, and we got a call from there to make the home renovation of their property in India at Mumbai. Which he wanted to convert into the 2BHK apartment.
Before that, he already took 2-3 estimates from different local contractors and each quote was completely different and different ideas too, which was given verbally.
Then, Mr. Shaikh was not able to make the decision that whom to trust and confused about the planning.
We explained him our way of working on interior design, deliverables, and price per square feet.
When he returned to Mumbai, we fixed a date & time for meeting at his residence for taking measurements, requirements, and budget to be spent on the home renovation.
His Current Layout: (1BHK – 460 sq.ft)
1. Living Room
2. Big Kitchen
3. Spacious Common Bedroom (without bathroom)
4. Large passage area
5. Common bathroom & toilet
Mr. Shaikh’s Requirements:-
1. One extra bedroom for kids
2. One Master Bedroom with attached master toilet
3. Sufficient Kitchen space
4. Limited budget
5. Spacious look & more storage space
Revised 2BHK Floor Plan
What We Did:- (2BHK – 460 sq.ft)
1. Converted kitchen into Kids Bedroom
2. Common bedroom converted into Kitchen & Master bedroom
3. Common bathroom divided into two part and availed space for the master bathroom. (Western WC & Shower)
4. Toilet converted as common bathroom (Indian WC & Shower)
5. Some space of passage utilized for bathroom & Washing Machine.
Mr.Shaikh was happy with the overall design ideas, space utilization, & almost renovation of his budget.
This all we provided in “2D Interior Design” service with Floor Plan, Furniture Layout, False Ceiling Plan, Electrical Legend, Room Elevations & Free Estimate.