A 600 sq.ft 2BHK new apartment interior designed in Virar West, Mumbai.
Virar is the fastest developing hub in western suburbs also part of Vasai-Virar Municipal Corporation in Palghar district of Maharashtra.
Prominent developers like Rustomjee, Shapoorji Pallonji, Poonam Developers, Agarwal Group and many others are also in the race of making an affordable and luxurious living for Mumbaikars.
We got a call from Mr. Porwal (name changed due to privacy) that he is residing at Virar East in 1BHK flat and bought a new flat of 2BHK which is of 600 square feet carpet area with better amenities and convenient location from the railway station. Possession to be expected at the end of Nov 2017, So want to plan interior design before spending single penny blindly.
Before we entered, they already called up 3-4 interior designers and took designs, but Mr. Porwal was not convinced with the ideas and technical know how.
We explained to him that how we can provide service for his needs,
We suggested him “3D Design Service“ where he can visualize his home interior with the perfect color combination that how it will look after work done to avoid undesired result.
Then he can execute the same thing in reality with 2D technical drawings which include dimension and other details, to consider at the time of execution for a contractor.
How we started:-
1. Booked appointment for site visit
2. Appointed interior designer for project
3. Took measurements and photographs
4. Understood requirements & Budget
5. Suggested ideas and alternatives
1. Maximum storage space (should not look gaudy)
2. Fresh & Liveliness Color Scheme
3. A single pattern in all rooms.
4. Separate bathroom for kids room
5. Verticle garden in living room balcony
Then, we started work on the project to be delivered in given time limit of 2 weeks delivery.
We delivered 3D images on the 9th day for Living Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom & Kids Bedroom.
After some minor placement and color changes in Living Room, Master Bedroom & Kids Bedroom we froze the drawings and prepared 2D Drawings for execution.
What we did:-
1. Explained drawings at site (on request)
2. Divided common bathroom and availed space for kids bedroom separate bathroom.
3. Given fresh green theme in Master Bedroom
4. Prepared itemized estimate as per design
5. Gave phone support and site visits during execution.
That’s how we provided 3D Design Service to Mr. Porwal as per his requirements and budget.