Everyone wants to give WOW! feeling to their bathrooms, because that is the smallest space in the house, which must be look spacious and attractive.
Let it be Economical or Luxury bathroom, the cost of concealed plumbing is almost same. The cost varies for the finished items like Tiles, Italian Marble, Showers, Taps, WC & Wash Basin.
Bathroom renovation cost depends on your requirements like, tiles replacement, waterproofing, fittings replacement, extension etc.
Let’s assume that your bathroom size is 7’x 4′ feet (Standard Size):-
Complete Bathroom Renovation Includes:-
1. Breaking Existing Wall & Floor Tiles – 160 Sq.ft
2. Removing Existing Plumbing Pipes & Fittings
2. Waterproofing – Sunanda / Dr Fixit
3. New Plaster – 160 Sq.ft
4. New Concealed Plumbing Installation – Ashirwad / Astral Pipes
5. Wall & Floor Tiles Installation – 160 Sq.ft
6. Bath Fittings Installation – SEIKO Brand
7. False Ceiling – Gypsum Board
8. Louvered Window – Standard Size
9. Bathroom Door – Fiber Material
10. Light Point – Polycab Wire / Roma Switch
Total Cost – Rs.1,27,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Seven Thousand)
(Bathroom Fittings – WC, Flush Tank, Toilet Jet Spray, Shower Head, Wall Mixer, Taps, Wash Basin)
Partial Bathroom Renovation:-
1. Concealed Plumbing Changing (CPVC) – Rs.30,000/-
2. Tiles Replacement – Rs.28,000/-
3. All Bath Fittings Change – Rs.45,000/-
4. Flush Tank Replacement (Open) – Rs.4,000/-
5. Water Tank Replacement (500 liter)- Rs.9,500/-
6. Bathroom Door Change – Rs.7,000/-
7. Acrylic False Ceiling – Rs.4,500/-
Note:- Above costs includes all material & labour.